When you begin testing please run various testing scenarios, which make use of the complete functionality of mambo-phpShop:
- Check if the Shop calculates all amounts correctly. There's no guarantee, that amounts are calculated correctly, especially when you are using mulitple taxes or product discounts.
- Play around with the new Order History feature (see order.order_print page)
- Use the Price <-> Quantity Relationship feature (add various prices in the price form)
- If you're using Shared SSL: Test if the Cart contents are kept when switching to the SSL domain
- Test the Checkout for both Shopper Group types: those that see prices "including tax" and those who see prices "Excluding tax".
- Test the Shipping Modules: Flex / Standard Shipping / UPS / USPS / Canada Post / InterShipper with different ShipTo Addresses
- Check the Payment Modules (new: eWay XML, 2Checkout, Danhost, Wannafind,...)
- Apply different Tax Rates to your Shipping Rates and see if the Shipping Taxes are correctly calculated
- ....PLAY AROUND and go for BUGHUNTING