After 4 months of hard work I'm proud to announce the release of mambo-phpShop 1.2 "stable". You'll find a lot of new features in this version of mambo-phpShop.
Thanks to all of you who supported me by writing Extensions and "Hacks" that really improve mambo-phpShop, reporting or fixing bugs and doing all their Best to help other Users on the Forum.
This release is available as
- the usual Complete Package and
- a Package for Updating or the Manual Installation
Installing mambo-phpShop manually (without the Mambo Installer) is now far more easy since you don't have to unpack 3 Archives now, but only one. You also don't need to add a Component Entry into a Mambo Table anymore, but the Installation Script does it for you.
Here's a list of some new features:
- Price Display automatically switches between "including Tax" and "excluding tax" (as per Shopper Group),
- define Related Products
- automatic Product Image Resizing
- Category Images
- dynamic Pathway, Page Title & Meta Description
- enhanced Modules (Mambo Sideblocks)
- revised and enhanced CSV-Upload with re-orderable Fields
- JSCookMenu and JSCookTree added to the Main Module Display Styles
- Support for Shared SSL
- more Payment Gateways, fixed Gateways: eWay & 2Checkout
- Use Caching to speed up Page Loads
- Support for Product Types and Parameters
- Compatibility with Mambelfish (let's you create a multi-language site)
- Order History Support (+ send Messages to the customer from the Order Details Page)
- Changed Itemid behaviour
- Product List Length in the Frontend changeable
- Support for Shipping Taxes
and many many many Bug Fixes...