New Release VirtueMart 2.0.24
This release is introducing SOFORT Banking, a popular payment solution in 10 european countries. We also integrated some bug fixes again, see the list below.
SOFORT Banking: The attractive payment method for you
Your customers simply pay in your online shop just as they are used to: by entering their familiar online banking login details and confirmation codes ensuring a maximum level of security. You will receive a real-time transaction confirmation immediately after the transfer has been listed.
SOFORT Banking is a direct payment system and works like an automated advanced payment (by bank transfer) within seconds.
When shopping online, your customer selects SOFORT Banking as a payment method. Then, your customer selects his/her country and enters the bank sort code into a securely encrypted payment wizard. Afterwards, the customer enters his/her online banking login details and confirms the credit transfer by entering a confirmation code.
Your benefit: You will receive a real-time transaction confirmation that a transfer has been listed.
Cost savings through low fees
Low storage costs thanks to short processing times
Convenient for your customers as they can use their online banking login details
No eWallet and thus no addition registration required
Automated and transparent processes
Your customer remains your customer – and remains on your website
Direct and binding payment
Immediate real-time transaction confirmation after the transfer has been listed
Faster than advanced payment (by bank transfer)
Fast cash flow, high liquidity
Double protection qualified by online banking login details and confirmation codes
High security thanks to a multi-level online banking authentication procedure and the unique use of the confirmation codes
- added using j2.5 styles in vm config instead of templates, fixes problems with frameworks like gantry
- Payment amount condition includes shipment and coupon : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118452.0
- the search module can now have its' own itemId
- Payment methods, Reverse Calculation added
- Important avatax fix, coupon and discount on bill is now correctly transmitted
- TriggerContentPlugin for manufacturer, TOS
- SEO, added some rel="nofollow" to special links like show cart, ask a question, etc
- fixed problem with category view if manufacturer was selected before
- currencyId fix: http://www.rupostel.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=640&sid=a645705d0bee86f0e6f0d7658e6c155c
- fixed that deleting a product, did delete wrong customfields in some cases
- fixed deletion of related categories, if a category is deleted
- fixed filter uword for php without setting for mb_
- Fixed stock control issue preventing people adding other children to cart once exhausted stock of one child type
- Fixed editor customfields so that they are editors (not just textareas) after they've been saved
- in some layouts there was a problem with a slightly wrong table in edit address
- Plugins: Order amount condition accepts ","
- Fixes for coupon, when the quantity is changed.
- added default vmsafe path if not set to administrator/components/com_virtuemart/vmfiles
- added note in vm config if caching is active (hint to disable it)
- and some other small minors
Download VirtueMart 2.0.24 as targz (recommened for server with 2 MB upload limit)
Download VirtueMart 2.0.24 as zip (in case your server can't process tar.gz)
Last but not least - VirtueMart 2.1 beta is available for testing!
VirtueMart 2.1 beta is already "running" on Joomla! 3.1, but expect to see errors. Our version 2.1 has an improved customfield system and a better cart. These make it easier for template and plugin developers to change and manipulate the cart data, for example changing the weight or even the name of a product. Although this beta version is already running on Joomla! 3.x, it is not completly tested. We need people helping us to get the new version compatible for both, J2.5.x and J3.x.
If you are a 3rd party developer or just curious, please install VirtueMart 2.1 beta and let us know your experience in the forum.