PayPal Express Checkout
If you already accept credit cards online, you can decrease shopping cart abandonment and boost sales by adding the PayPal Express Checkout button to your site. It complements your existing payments solution and can open the door to over 137 million active PayPal accounts* who look for and use this fast, easy, and secure way to pay.
* Active accounts are those that have had activity in the past 12 months. (Source: PayPal Q313 Fast Facts)
PayPal Pro is an all-in-one payment solution that enables you to control your customers’ checkout experience from start to finish. It comes pre-integrated with your VirtueMart store, so is easy to switch on through the VirtueMart admininistration area.
Once you’ve opened your Pro account with PayPal you could be up and running in no time and enjoying all of its features including:
- More ways to get paid– accept major debit, credit card and PayPal payments directly on your website and by phone.
- Greater control – Pro gives you a merchant and gateway account in one, enabling you to manage your transactions through a single relationship.
- Easy to switch – Pro comes pre-integrated with VirtueMart and your Pro account could be set up within a week.
- No hidden costs – you pay a fixed monthly fee, plus a small transaction fee every time you get paid.
- Dedicated local business support – help is just a phone call away.
- Advanced security – Pro comes with advanced fraud and security features and is PCI compliant (Hosted version).
- Enhancement for semi one page checkout. The cart view is now almost a whole form, so the whole construction is more congruent.
- Changed validateUserData gives back -1 if only filled with default values
- Fixed router for orderby
- Fix for calculation vat and tax rules for shipment/payment
- Added config gui for default delivery date
- Added in checkFilterOrder fix for empty parameter
- Fixed getNeighborProducts using sortSearchListQuery query. should now work correctly for most types of ordering.
- Fixed ordering for products
- Fixed router for SEF for ordering of products
- The customer number is a bit shorter and nicer
- Fixed css classes in standard payment plugin
- Paypal: better error logs
- Paypal IPN more secure validation
- IPN validation checks for magicquote, and stripslashes is removed from IPN response
- Fixed mediahandler, images are correctly deleted if a replace is done
- Mediahandler shows only useful actions
- Title in emails is translated
- Fixed typo in "order confirmation layout"
- Added vmText to customfields variant tooltip
- Filterlist in custom prototypes shows now only groups
- Show customfield title only if its selected in BE configuration
- Cleaned old sprites, reduced zip installer below 2 MB
- Small changes in the BE gui of user, removed unecesary table in vendor tab and reduced size of the textareas
- Memorylimit for invoices/mails is now set to 96MB
- Small fix in setLoggableFieldsForStore
- Fix for internal product cache, key has more variables and is converting booleans to 0 and 1, to get always a proper key
- Fix in model product.php for prooper ordering of the category view using a manufacturer_id without category_id
- Fix in vmmodel.php to prevent the error "Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty needle in .../vmmodel.php on line 213"
- Fixed typo in getProducts (maxLimit was not working for getProductSingle
- Added fix for styles to the NoImageFound list
- Added some require for shopfunctionsf.php, seems that some 3rd party needs it
- Multivendor fix, sometimes admins couldnt change vendor
- All VM errors are logged
- Heidelpay: switch on sepa for direct debit. You can now use IBan and Bic, instead of account and bank no.