We are pleased to announce that Realex is now available through VirtueMart’s ecommerce solution.
and receive 1 month free processing!
Use the Realex Payments integration as part of your VirtueMart e-commerce solution and benefit from a seamless, no-hassle integration offering industry-leading features and support.
Why Choose Realex?
Realex Payments is a leading European payment services provider, with offices in Dublin, London and Paris. We currently process in excess of €24 billion annually for over 12,500 clients including Virgin Atlantic, notonthehighstreet.com, Vodafone, Paddy Power and BooHoo.
Some of the key reasons merchants choose us over other gateways:
- 3DSecure - Protect yourself against fraud and chargebacks. We fully support 3DSecure, which provides additional protection should a chargeback occur.
- Access your funds quickly - The Acquiring Banks we work with typically settle funds into your account within 2 days, unlike 7 days for some of our competitors.
- Pricing - As you scale your business, other payment processors can very quickly become expensive. We offer a flat per transaction rate that can be tailored to your business as you grow.
- Customer Service - We don’t believe in IVRs, simply pick up the phone and speak with a familiar voice
"Realex Payments are delighted to have partnered with the VirtueMart core team to build a simple to use and feature-rich integration."
- Processing for all card payment types
- Major alternative payment methods (PayPal, Sofort, GiroPay, ELV, iDeal)
- Transactions processing in 150 currencies
- Fully PCI level 1-compliant, responsive and customisable hosted payment page
- 1-Click checkout for a seamless checkout experience
- Secure Card Tokenisation for recurring payments - RealVault
- Dynamic Currency Conversion to allow shoppers to pay in their currency
- Fraud checks: CVN, 3DSecure (incl. Amex SafeKey) and AVS
- Comprehensive suite of fraud management tools - RealScore
- Delayed/Deferred Settlement
- Comprehensive Order Management (refund, void, settle) from the VirtueMart back-office
- Plug and play access to our APIs
- Comprehensive, configurable and flexible transaction routing capability
To Find Out More
Updates and bug fixes VirtueMart 2.6.8
- Preventing double orders (3rd party developers may adjust their payments)
- Shipment price display in product details
- Better Itemid handling in the router
- Thumbnail resizing if one dimension is 0 (same as already for vm3)
- Router is using category model now, better use of already cached data
- If One Page Checkout is disabled and Show checkout steps is activated, then the shipment and payment selection is only shown if a shipment/payment is already selected. So this give back the old VM1 behaviour
- Little fix for shipment/payment tax with different VatTax rules
- Fix for product cache (happened rare)
- Lot small fixed typos, increased robustness, little enhancements